Monday, November 7, 2011

School Economy-Saved by Chips?

Something else you should know about the Sour Cream and Onion chips is that lots of people bought them. When I say lots, I mean LOTS. My friend Laney-you can find her profile on the "Chip Rebels" page-would eat 4 bags from the cafeteria a DAY!
Now that Snapz are here, we only know one person that buys them.
If Sour Cream and Onion chips were brought back, more money would go to the school. That would mean they might be able to put it towards something important-say, our lacking art programs that have been living in the shadow of the sports.
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hello, Claire. I live in Orlando, Florida, and I LOVE your blogs. I was looking on Claire's Creative days, and then I typed in clips in google because I wanted to see a clips magazine. But, I accidently typed chips. I scrolled down, and found your blog! Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claire! Itz Yoshi!!!:) Great blog! I <3 it so much! I'll be sure to pass the blog address to people in school! Try putting it in people's lockers. LOL: Me, Dana and Cameron accidentally hacked into someone's locker the other day...

    ReplyDelete

Sound off on the rebellion!